THE JAGTECH HISTORY
The company was founded by Geir Olav Ånesbug, Arild Saasen and Jan Egil Pallin in the start of December 2018. In the same month we had an emission with the capital and investment fund, ProVenture Seed II AS and TENGA AS
In January 2019 JAGTECH, signed an agreement with SAPEG AS for transferring the patented technology and all business regarding MAPS. The idea behind, is to further develop the patented MAPS, magnetic particle separator technologies together with new innovative products and process solutions and epoch-making technologies related to cleaning and optimization of the drilling fluid/ MUD onboard drilling rigs, ships and onshore installation.
JAGTECH is now in the final process of developing the next generation MAPS with a fully integrated and automated process system together with a new type of fully automated magnetic particle skimmers.
The company have developed an easy installable, light weight, single rod MAPS technology primary for the onshore oil and gas industry.
The company is also in the process of developing a highly efficient shear gun with innovative technology to meet the industry's demand regarding mud specifications and quality.
JAGTECH offers engineering and production services of customer specified innovative products related to the oil and gas industry.
Jan Egil Pallin
CEO / Sales & Marketing
/ Customer Relations
+47 474 84 810
- Aircraft Technician. Royal Norwegian Air Force. 1976 - 1981
- Mechanical Engineer. Sintef Petroleums Technology. 1984 - 1987
- Production Manager. Lyng Drilling AS, a SLB Company. 1987 - 2009
- CEO Sapeg AS. 2009 - 2015
- CTO Sapeg AS. 2015 - 2018
- CEO Jagtech AS. 2019 - present
Geir Olav Ånesbug
CTO / Product Development / Engineering
+47 907 68 385
- Mechanical Engineer. Heggseth Engineering AS. 1997 - 2007
- CTO. Sapeg AS. 2007 - 2008
- CEO. Orkla Engineering AS. 2007 - 2012
- CTO. Orkla Engineering AS. 2012 - 2015
- Surveyor and technical consultant Individual Enterprise 2007 - 2017
- CEO. GO Engineering AS 2017 - Present
- CTO. Jagtech AS 2019 - Present
Prof. Arild Saasen
/ Akademic / R&D
+47 907 39 941
- Senior Engineer / Specialist in drilling and well fluids. 1997 - 2008
- Advisor. Det Norske Oljeselskap ASA. 2009 - 2017
- Senior Advisor. ALKAS Atlantic. 2017 - Present
- Adjunkt Professor. University of Stavanger. 2007 - Present
- Senior Advisor. PRORES Field Management. 2018 - Present